Sunday, August 3, 2014

Apple Pie and Peanut Butter Pie!

On Friday I got a call from a lady who saw my peach pie at the Benton County Fair. She was preparing some food for a funeral on Monday and thought I could make some pies for her! I was so flattered I told her I would make her two. She was very sweet and said I could make whatever I wanted. So I set out to make her a peach pie and a peanut butter pie. So on Friday I bought peaches so they would be ripe by Sunday. So when I woke up this morning and boiled the peaches and skinned them, I noticed they were pretty bad. So I had to go with plan B, and made her an apple pie. I've never made a pie for someone with out tasting it, so I'm just hoping and praying that they taste good. They look really good, so at least they have that going for them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment